Terms & Conditions
Terms of delivery and payment: our order confirmations and included conditions are generally valid for all orders. One-sided order conditions from the buyer’s side containing conditions that are not in line with the industry standard like contractual penalties, rights to return and the like will not be accepted.
- Our offers are subject to change without notice and subject to delivery facility.
- Our invoices are payable as per the terms of payment printed on the front.
- Delivery is made in packaging customary in trade as per our choice. Transportation damages are to be claimed directly to the railway, post or shipping company. Other claims will only be accepted within 8 days from date of invoice. Claims have to be made directly to the seller, not to a representative or traveller.
- Goods will remain the property of the seller until full payment of the selling price is made as well as payment of all previous and future deliveries within the business connection (current account clause) – including all collateral charges (for payments by check or exchange until check or exchange redemption). Until then the buyer is not allowed to sell or assign the goods as collateral to third parties. On processing these goods the seller gains co-ownership of the new goods. The extent of this co-ownership arises from the ratio of the invoice value of the goods delivered by the seller to the invoice value of the remaining goods.
The buyer transfers the claims of a resale of goods subject to reservation of title to the seller, even if the goods are processed. If, besides goods subject to reservation of title from the seller, the processing product only contains such articles that either belonged to the buyer or have been delivered exclusively under the so-called simple reservation of title, the buyer transfers the full amount of the selling price to the seller. Alternatively, that is upon concurrence of advanced assignment of receivables to several suppliers, the seller is entitled to a fraction of the receivable according to the ratio of the invoice value of his goods subject to reservation of title to the invoice value of other used articles.
- Small discrepancies from the samples presented upon order in terms of quality, weight or equipment cannot be rejected. Especially the use of packaging of different nature and design cannot be regarded as a fault as defined by law.
- We reserve the right of reduction of goods as well as to defer delivery if the buyer is in arrears with payment obligations towards us. Upon dissatisfying information or deficient safety of credit we shall demand cash in advance without prior inquiry.
- Verbal agreements are only valid if they are included in our written confirmation.
- Place of delivery and payment as well as exclusive jurisdiction is Tuttlingen.
In all other cases delivery, payment and business conditions of the “Deutsche Süßwarenindustrie” (German Sweets Industry) apply, as well as the regulations of the condition cartel.
CHR. STORZ GmbH & Co. KG – 78532 Tuttlingen, Germany
This post is also available in: German